Attendance Management System Project in Java with source code and project report using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Attendance management system is another minor or major project for college students with source code. Attendance Management System is built in Java using MVC architecture and Maven as a build tool. Its using MYSQL as a backend to manage the database and deployed over the tomcat server.
Let’s discuss all the details about the functionality and description of the attendance management system.
Attendance management system is a web application that will help to manage the attendance of any Student or Employee in School, College or Organization. Where the admin can add the user and faculty record and faculty can add the attendance for the student or employee.
Attendance management system project description
There are multiple actors or users of the application they can access according to work. Like Admin, Faculty, and student.
- Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE update the record of students or users.
- Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE update the record of faculty or teachers.
- Admin can view the record of all the students and teachers.
- Admin can manage own profile.
- Admin can enter the application after login with valid credentials only.
Faculty or Teacher
- Faculty can view the all the students.
- Faculty can ADD/EDIT/DELETE the subject and courses.
- Faculty can add attendance according to the class or courses.
- Faculty can view the attendance and can add the filter of the student who has attendance below 75%.
Attendance management system project in Java
The attendance management system project is a good example to learn java web development. If you are beginners and looking for some reference project to know the project structure and the resource management you can grab this source code.
As its using all the Industry standards. It will help you to understand the real-time work experience.
Its using JDBC to connect with the database. You will get all the common functions of a web application like Add Data, Delete Data, Update Data from the database. how to upload images and so on.
Let’s see the technologies and software that are used to build this web application.
Front-End : JSP, Html, CSS, JS.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Attendance management system project report
The project report will content Usecase, DFD, ER Diagram that will be help full to understand the flow of the code. Used Technologies and the software and hardware requirement of the project.
Below is the list of points that cover in the project report.
- Purpose and objectives
- Hardware and software requirement
- TOOLS& TECHNOLOGIES
- EXISTING SYSTEMS
- PROPOSED SYSTEM (FRONT- END DESIGN)
- PROPOSED SYSTEM (BACK- END DESIGN)
- RESULTS AND REPORTS
- Manual Testing
- CONCLUSION AND FUTURE WORK
Note: If you need the source code you can contact. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration. We will also provide configuration support remotely. You can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.