Employee Management System Project in Spring and hibernate with source code and project report. Another project in Spring and Hibernate. Employee management is a web application build in Spring and hibernate. Let’s understand all the features and functionalities in detail.
This Payroll Management System is developed using Spring MVC and Hibernate. Its using tomcat server 8.0 and above to deploy the application and following the MVC architecture and Maven tool to manage the dependencies.
Employee management project in Spring
The main objective of the employee management system project is to manage the employee of any organization and it covers all the basic scop of a Payroll Management System. Managing attendance and Salary of the employee and monitor the daily work task.
Let’s see all the modules and functionalities of the EMS system.
Mainly there are five-module in the application.
- Employee: Employee is the main module of the application where new employees can register and login to the application and the employee can view his/her profile and can perform the crud operations like Edit and update his profile.
- Salary: Management can manage the salary of all the employees. Admin and management can perform all the crud operations form the salary module.
- Attendance: Employee can add their attendance and the admin and management can monitor the attendance of all the employees.
- TimeSheet: The manager or admin can add and assign the task to an employee and the employees and update their word status on a daily basis.
- Leave: Employees can add or apply for the leave and the manager or admin can approve or disapprove the applied leave at the same time employee can check the updated status.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End : Jsp, Html, CSS, JS.
Back-end: MYSQL, Hibernate.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 2000 INR
Payroll Management system project demo
Note: If you need the source code you can contact. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any difficulties during the configuration. We will also provide the configuration forms remotely. You can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org