Hello Everyone, In this article, I am going to show you another java web project “Hostel Management system” A complete hostel management system project in java with source code and project report. Let’s check the technologies and the functionalities of the project one by one.
As technologies hostel management system project is using Java, JSP, servlet, and MySQL as backend. Following MVC architecture and build on the maven tool. Running on the localhost using the tomcat server.
Its have all the basic operation like ADD/DELETE/UPDATE (Crud) operations using java and MySQL JDBC. If you check the source code it can help you to perform operations like how to upload an image in java. how to perform database connectivity in java.
Objective of hostel Management system project in java
The main objective of this project is to automate all the manual operation of the hotels. Keep records of students, visitors in digital storage.
- Track the record of hostlers all the details of students will be available on the one-click of the search button.
- Track the finance or fee details of the students.
- Check room availability.
- Track the record of visitors.
- It will save a lot of time and paperwork.
Modules and functionalities
There are three actors of the application which going to interact directly with the application Admin, Student, Warden and the visitors who are the indirect actor of the application.
Admin will be responsible to manage the details of all the students, Wardens and room allotments. Like admin can a new user and view the list of existing users in the application.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE user or students detials.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE the records of wardens.
- Admin can check the activity of rooms in the hostel.
- Admin can check the trach the transection related to payment of the student etc.
- Admin can EDIT/Delete the visitor’s details.
- Students can check their transaction and profile details.
- Students can register and login to the application and manage the profile username and password.
- Students can view all the transaction history and room booking details.
- Wardens have access to add new visitors to the application.
- Wardens can manage the student details.
- Wardens can check the room availability and manage the room allotment according to the requirement.
Technologies used in the Hostel Management system
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS (View of the application)
Server-side: Servlet(Controller of the application).
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Hostel Management system project in java DEMO
Contact to get the source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Note: If you need the source code please contact the above contact details. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process. Check the prices and services Plan and services>>