Inventory Management System is built using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Inventory Management System project in java is a web application through which the user can keep track of goods and services ordered. The system manages the complete record of the products.
This Project is performing all the crud operations like EDIT/UPDATE/DELETE functions. Following the MVC architecture to manage the view part in JSP and handling the Server-side request, it’s using servlet and MYSQL as backend.
Inventory Management System Project in java
Inventory Management System project in java is a web application where a user can manage all his purchases easily and efficiently. Whenever the user makes any purchase, its complete information including invoice no., date of purchase, product price, brand, category, user’s payment history, due payment, and a lot more can be easily saved using this application.
The following are the major objective of the application.
1. To provide a bug-free management system to the users
2. To allow the user to search and view their product information
3. To maintain the record of products, invoice no., date of purchase, product price, brand, category, payment history, due payment so it will be easy to access any time 24*4
Modules and functionalists of Inventory Management System
Admin is the main user of this application. The admin will perform all the activities. Let’s see all the details step by step.
- Admin can VIEW the registered users
- Admin can VIEW the list of brands
- Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE brands
- Admin can VIEW the list of categories
- Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE categories
- Admin can VIEW the list of products
- Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE the products
- Admin can SEARCH product by Name
- Admin can ADD orders
- Admin can VIEW order details list
- Admin can SEARCH the orders by Invoice No. and Name
Technologies used in Inventory Management System
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get Source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
WhatsApp: +91 8827363777
Price: 1999 INR
Note: If you need the source code please contact the above contact details. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports, ER diagrams, DFD Diagrams, etc. Also, We have remote support to help you online.