In this blog will see how to integrate Lombok into Eclipse or STS. Lombok plugin has many supports that allow using annotations like @Getter and @Setter. If you are working with a java project and using getters and setters annotation then you have to install the Lombok plugin in your ide. read more about the Lombok annotation. Here, I am going to focus only on the integration of Lombok.
Following are the step that needs to follow to add the Lombok plugin into eclipse.
- Go to Help
- Click to “Install new software”.
- Enter the URL “https://projectlombok.org/p2” for “work with”
- Hit enter and wait let it calculate the requirements.
- Accept the term and conditions.
- Accept all the required trust certificates.
- At the final click to Finish button.
- Restart the eclipse.