Online voting system project in java. A Major and minor project for college students. The online voting system is a web-based application in java. Get the Online voting system project in java and check the project in Java with source code.
In this article, you will the demo about the Online voting system project in Java and the complete process to download the Java project with source and project report. More available projects in Java with source code.
In this tutorial, I am going to provide you complete java web application called online voting System. Source code for the java web project online voting system. you can download easily and configure this web application on your machine.
Key functionality of the online voting system project in Java.
- It’s a web-based application developed on Java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL.
- The core functionality of the application is to perform voting between 2 or more than two parties.
- Users can vote according to there interest to there respective candidate.
- Admin can check the result and announce the result at the end of the election.
Let’s check out the below video to understand the functionality in detail.
Technology, Software and hardware requirement
- The online voting system project is built in java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL as backend.
- It’s using the Tomcat server to deploy the application.
- We can import the code in Eclipse, STS, and Netbeans.
Database: MySQL Workbench
Language : HTML, JSP, servlet
Server: Glassfish, Tomcat
When you download the project. you will get a database file and you need to import into your MySql database. Worry about how to import the database in MySQL Workbench.
How to import or export databases in MySQL please watch this video and follow instructions.
Contact to get the source code
Please contact me by Skype and Mail below are the contact details to get the source code. Codebun Team will be happy to help you with the project configuration.
Skype Id: jcodebun
WhatsApp: +91 8827363777
Price: 1500 INR
Learn Complete Java web application development
Are you worried about how to develop a Java web application or your college project in Java? We are providing a complete guide to help you in your Minor, Major or any academic project.
Below are the available services for you
- A real-time project using Java, servlet, JSP, Hibernate, Spring and MYSQL.
- Remote Support for the project configuration.
- Project explanation for VIVA or Interview
- Line by Line code explanation. Please check the Plan and services in detail.