Crowd Funding Portal Project in Java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Another Minor or Major project in Java Using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL with source code and project report.
This web application is develop to manage crowd-funding by using a portal. It will help the NGOs, as well as charities, to get crowdfunding. In this application, we have two main roles. One is the admin and another one is the fundraisers/customer. Admin can add fundraiser, category, add customer, their donation, and etc. Another user is the customer who will view all fundraisers, view donations, and etc.
This Project has all the necessary functionality from adding, deleting crowdfunding from the system. It is develop to support all roles, whether it is admin or customer/fundraiser.
The whole project is design using the MVC pattern (MVC i.e Model, View, and Controller). The business logic is done on the Model side, We have used JSP to manage the frontend, and to handle the request and response we have used a Controller i.e Servlet.
Crowd Funding Portal Project in Java
Crowd Funding Portal Project in Java helps to get crowdfunding for NGOs, events, floods, and etc. There are lots of crowdfunding activity that is going on right now. Here, we should have a system where the donor from different countries, areas can donate money to the fundraisers. Also, at the same time, it should be secured.
So, for this, we on Codebun have develop the Crowd Funding Portal Project in Java to get crowdfunding from different customers. This application has two main roles. One is the Admin who will add fundraising events, customers, view donations of customers, and etc. Another user is the customer who can donate money or can start fundraising.
The following are the major objective of this application:
- To provide a bug-free application to the admin or customers.
- The main objective is to build a secured, robust Crowd Funding Portal Project where the information is managed properly.
- It maintains the record of fundraisers, customers donation detail efficiently so that it would be easy to access at any time 24*7.
Modules and Functionalities of Crowd Funding Portal Project
There are two main roles in this application. These are Admin and Customer. Let us see the functionality of each.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE fundraisers.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE category of fundraising.
- It can VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE all registered customers.
- Admin can VIEW details of customers’ donations.
- Customers can VIEW all donations.
- Customers can VIEW all fundraisers.
- It can also start its own fundraising.
- It can donate by paying online.
- Customers can VIEW all categories of fundraising.
NOTE: The profile section, log-in, and registration features are common to all users in the system.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get Source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Note: If you need the source code you can contact Us. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.