Metro Rail Management System Project in Java using JSP and Servlet with Source Code. This project is develop for students who want to learn how to build a major project using Advance Java concepts.
This Project is develop to manage all the activities of the Metro Rail System in a single place. There are multiple modules in this application starting from login and registration to viewing all the information of the train between stations.
In this application, there are main two roles. One is the Admin and another one is the User. Admin is the main user who will add all the information of trains, and User is the one who is going to use our application to know about which trains are running at what time and so on.
The Overall project is develop using Advance Java Concepts such as Server and JSP. At the frontend, we have used HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. At the data access layer, we have used JDBC API. The Database here used is MYSQL. The whole project is following the MVC(Model View & Controller) design pattern.
Metro Rail Management System Project in Java
In the transportation area, Metro Rails has proved one of the best transport for the public. Because of high availability and less power usage, there are lots of cities that are moving towards the Metro Rail System. It is important for the Management people to have a secured and automatic system to manage the overall activity of metro rails.
Therefore, we on Codebun have develop the Metro Rail Management System Project to manage all the rails information. This project allows an Admin to add trains, trains between stations, their timing, view complaints, and so on whereas another role is that of User who will use this application to know trains timing, trains between stations, and so on.
The following are the major objective of this application:
- To provide a bug-free application to the admin and user.
- The main objective is to build a secured, robust Metro Rail Management system where all metro rails detail are managed properly.
- It maintains the record of trains, station detail, users’ detail efficiently so that it would be easy to access at any time 24*7.
Modules and Functionalities of Metro Rail Management System
There are two main roles in this application. One is the Admin and another one is the User.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Trains details(timing, fare, etc)
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Stations.
- It can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Trains between Stations.
- Admin can VIEW & reply to complaints.
- Admin can VIEW all the Users registered.
- User can VIEW all Trains
- Users can VIEW Trains between Stations.
- It can VIEW all the Fare & Timing of the trains.
- Users can ADD/VIEW complaints.
NOTE: The profile section, log-in, and registration features are common to all users in the system.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get Source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Note: If you need the source code you can contact Us. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.