Online Movie Ticket booking Project in Spring and Hibernate with source code and project report. Yes, Another Java Project in Spring and Hibernate. Let’s understand the role and functionality of the application in more detail.
Online Movie Ticket is a web application. It’s an online platform to book movie tickets online. Users can log in to the application with some easy steps and can book an online movie ticket after exploring the listed movies. At the same time, Admin can manage all the users and movies from the backend admin panel.
Its using Spring, Hibernate, and MYSQL as main technologies. It’s running over the Tomcat server, Following MVC architecture and Maven tool to manage the dependencies of the applications.
Project Title: Online Movie ticket
Programming: Spring MVC and Boot.
Back-end: hibernate with MYSQL.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Roles and Functionalities
Let’s understand the user roles and Modules and functionalities of the application.
Mainly there are two Roles of application 1) User/Customer 2) Admin. Everyone can perform different operations according to their role and responsibilities.
- Admin is the root user of the application. Admin can handle all the customers and listed movies like booking, payment details.
- Admin Can Add/Delete/Update movie records.
- Admin Can Add/Delete/Update User/Customers.
- Admin can check the booking status and history of the user.
- Admin can check the payment details.
- Customers are the front end-user of the application. So customers can view all the listed movies in a grid view and book tickets for those movies.
- Users can register and login to the application and check the booking history after login.
- Users can make online payments and book any movie according to dates.
Contact to download source code and configuration
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 2000 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.