Team Player Management Project in spring boot and hibernate with source code. It is designed for both third-year and final-year students for their college projects and is available with source code.
Team Player Management Project in Spring and Hibernate
It is a multi-role application project i.e. Admin and User, where Admin will have the main control over the system. Admin is the main role that will handle the overall application. This application is developed to manage all the detail of the players of a particular team.
Here, the admin is the main user of this application who can Add/Remove/Update all the information of the players of every team, and their details. And Users can log in and view information about their favorite team players.
The overall project is designed using the MVC pattern (MVC i.e. Model, View, and Controller). In the Backend, it is using Spring Boot, at the data access layer the project is using Hibernate Framework, and at the front end, we are using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. The Database used here is MYSQL.
Team Player Management Project Abstract
Codebun has developed a Team Player Management Project where we can manage players of the team. Here, we have majorly two main roles in the application. One is the Admin who will manage the whole application like adding players, players’ details, adding teams, viewing teams, etc.
Admin can Add/Remove/Update different members of the team to the system. Admin can update the system with players’ professional & personal life details.
On the other hand, Users can register, search/view detailed information related to their favorite players. Users can view scores, teams, matches played/won/lost by the player, etc.
The following are the major objective of this application:
- To provide a bug-free application to the admin as well as the players.
- The main objective is to build a secured, robust Team Player Management Project where the teams are managed properly.
- It maintains the record of players, teams detail efficiently so that it would be easy to access at any time 24*7.
Modules of Team Player Management System
Admin Module– This module will allow Admin to log in and log out of the system and manage the system and its functions.
User Module: This module will allow the user to manage all the operations related to the user like user name, password, etc. Users can find complete information related to the team, players, winners, scores, etc after logging in.
Registration–This module will allow users to first register into the system using their names, contact numbers, and Mail IDs, and set passwords. Then a user can log in/log out to the system using the registered name and password.
Team Player Module- Admin can perform all the activities related to team players in this module. All the operations related to players and their teams can be managed in this module.
User Roles of Team Player Management System
- Admin can log in/log out of the system.
- Admin can manage “My Profile”.
- Admin can Add/View/Update/Delete Team details.
- Admin can Add/View/Update/Delete Player’s information.
- Admin can view the list of users registered
- Admin can display all the updates of team players.
- Admin can change profile password.
- Can log in/log out of the system.
- Can manage “My Profile”.
- Can view information about the Teams.
- Can view information about the Players.
- Can view daily updates on team players.
- Can add/view the feedback
- Can change profile password.
Flow Diagram of Team Player Management System
Tools and Technologies Used
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS.
Server-side: Spring Boot.
Back-end: MYSQL, Hibernate.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the Source Code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Note: If you need the source code you can contact Us. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.