Training and Placement Management System Project in Java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Another Minor or Major project in Java Using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL with source code and project report.
This is a web application develop in Java to manage training and placement-related activity through an online medium. Here, there are three types of roles available. One is the Admin who will manage the overall application. Another one is the TPO i.e placement officer who can add training, view jobs and etc. The last one is the student who can apply for jobs and view their job report.
This Project has all the necessary functionality from adding, deleting jobs from the system. It is develop to support all roles, i.e admin, TPO, and Student.
The whole project is design using the MVC pattern (MVC i.e Model, View, and Controller). The business logic is done on the Model side, We have used JSP to manage the frontend, and to handle the request and response we have used a Controller i.e Servlet.
Training and Placement Management System Project in Java
In an educational institute, it is very much important to have an application develop for students where they can apply for jobs. Also, they would be updated with the company attending the campus. Along with this, this application would help the campus TPO’s to keep track of Jobs, training, and etc.
So, we on Codebun have develop a Training and Placement Management System Project in Java to provide both TPO and students a platform where they can manage all Jobs, companies, and etc. In this application, there are basically three roles. One is the Admin who will add training, jobs also can view students updates, TPO updates, and so on. Another user is the placement officer who can add jobs, view training. The last role is that of students who will view all training, jobs, and so on.
The following are the major objective of this application:
- To provide a bug-free application to the admin, placement officer, and students.
- The main objective is to build a secured, robust Training and Placement Management System Project where the information on jobs is managed properly.
- It maintains the record of jobs, the students’ detail efficiently so that it would be easy to access at any time 24*7.
Modules and Functionalities of Training and Placement Management System
There are three roles in this application. Let us see the functionality of each of them
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Training.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Jobs.
- It can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Students, placements officers.
- Admin can VIEW all the Jobs for which students have registered.
- Admin can VIEW all the training for which students have registered.
2) Placement Officer
- Placement Officers can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Training details.
- Placement Officer can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Job details.
- It can VIEW all the Jobs for which students have registered.
- It can VIEW all the training for which students have registered.
- Students can VIEW all Jobs.
- Students can VIEW all Training.
- It can APPLY for the Job.
- It can Enroll in the training.
NOTE: The profile section, log-in, and change password features are also present in the system.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get Source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Note: If you need the source code you can contact Us. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.