Online Bill Management project in spring boot and Spring MVC and hibernate with source code and project report. This is a Java Web application in Spring boot, JPA, JSP, and Hibernate to manage the backend. Application is using a tomcat server to deploy and STS or Eclipse IDE to develop the source code.
Bill Management is Maven and MVC-based application, Following complete MVC Architecture to manage the resources and Maven tool to manage the Dependencies.
Bill Management Project in Spring Boot
Bill Management is a web application that will run over browsers. it will help vendors to manage the consumer’s bill on a central system. Vendor and Customer are the main users of the application. There are multiple bill categories that the admin can use and generate a bill for any customer.
At the same platform User or Customers can log in to the system and pay their dues. Admin is the root user of the application, that can manage the access of Customers and Vendors. The vendor or customer can log in only after the admin’s approval.
Let’s discuss the features and functionalities in more detail.
The home page contains sliders, About US, Contact Us, SignIn, and Signup page. Some of them are static and developed for the demo that is using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and JS as per the requirements. It using JSP to handle the response from the server.
Role of the Admin user in bill Management
- Admin can login into the application.
- After login, the admin can View, Edit, and Delete the vendor’s Information.
- Admin will approve or reject the new vendor’s request and vendors can assess into the application after approval of admin only.
- Admin can search the vendor’s list by Name and Company Registration Number and Reset the search records.
- After login, the admin can View and Delete the Customer’s Information.
- Admin can search the Customers or Users list by Name and Reset the search records.
- Admin can view the Help inquiries from the customer and add a comment to resolve the inquiries.
- Admin can add feedback.
- Admin can view customers’ feedback.
- Admin can view Vendor’s feedback.
- Admin can Search and reset feedback results.
- Admin can view About Us, Contact Us, MyProfile, and Change password.
Role of the Vendor user in bill Management
- Vendors can log in to the application.
- After login, the Vendors can Generate bills for the customers.
- Vendors can view the bill report with the status.
- The vendor can perform search operations into the bill reports.
- Vendors can view the FAQ’S.
- Vendors can add feedback.
- Vendors can view customers’ feedback.
- Vendors can view customers Invoices.
- Vendors can view About Us, Contact Us, MyProfile, and Change password.
Role of the Customer user in bill Management
- Customers can log in to the application.
- After login, the Customers can view the due bills and make a payment for these bills.
- Customers can perform search operations into the bills.
- Customers can raise a help ticket also can view the list of help.
- Customers can view FAQ’S.
- Customers can view and add feedback.
- Customers can view customers Invoices.
- Customers can view About Us, Contact Us, MyProfile, and Change password.
Demo of bill management project in Spring
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: Jsp, JPA, Html, CSS, JS.
Server-side: Spring Boot.
Back-end: MYSQL, Hibernate.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the source code and configuration details
Skype Id: jcodebun
WhatsApp: +91 8827363777
Price: 3000 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact me. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any difficulties during the configuration. We will also provide the configuration forms remotely. You can contact me at email@example.com