Computer Shop Management System in Java using JSP and Servlet with Source Code. This project is designed to automate the process of a Computer Shop thereby, easing the process of managing it and keeping records of every single detail related to the shop.
This project is designed for both third-year and final-year students and is available with source code.
It is a single-role application, having a single role called Admin. Admin is the main role who will handle the overall application. It has multiple modules like Categories of Computer, Name/Model Number of Computers, Price of Computers, Quantity, Number of Computer Sold, Details of Buyers, etc.
The whole project is developed using Servlet and JSP. At the front end, we have used HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. At the data access layer, we have used JDBC API. The Database used here is MYSQL. The whole project is following the MVC(Model View & Controller) design pattern.
Computer Shop Management System in Java
Managing an entire business process manually can cost a lot of time and effort. To help run a business smoothly having an online system to manage it, would not prove to be a bad decision for your business. One such business is owning a Computer Shop. There is a variety of Computers available in the market.
Every category of a Computer whether it is a Desktop, Mainframe or Workstation varies in its functionality, specifications, design, and cost. With the help of this project, one would be able to manage a Computer Shop without facing any issues of maintaining records of a Shop manually.
So, for this, we on Codebun have developed Computer Shop Management System Project in Java to help the Admin to monitor Computer Shop by managing them from a single place. Admin can update, add or remove any details related to Computers. Admin can check the availability of a particular Computer and also, can maintain the records of purchases made along with date and time.
The following are the major objective of this application:
- To provide a bug-free application to the admin.
- The main objective is to build a secured, robust Computer Shop Management System where a Computer Shop is managed properly.
- It maintains the record of purchases, availability of computers, so on.
Modules of Computer Shop Management System
- Category: In this module, Computers can be sorted according to their categories. Example: Desktop, Workstation, Server, and Mainframe categories.
- Name/Model Number: This module will allow the admin to check the model number/name of Computers.
- Availability: In this module, Admin can check whether the particular Computer from a specific category is available in stock or not.
- Price Range: Computers of different price ranges can be managed in this module by Admin.
- Details of Buyer: Details of a Buyer for any purchase made can be managed with this module.
- Sold Count: This module will allow the admin to keep records of the number of Computers that have been sold.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the Source Code
Skype Id: jcodebun
WhatsApp: +91 8827363777
Price: 1999 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact Us. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.