Student Enrollment System Project in Java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. This is a major project for computer/IT students with both source code and project reports available.
This is a web application developed to allow students to enroll in a particular course. Then the admin of the application can accept or reject enrollment. Here, there are two major roles. One is the Admin who will manage the overall application. Another one is the student, who will do the enrollment for a course.
This Project has all the necessary functionality from adding, deleting, and managing the course information from the system. It is developed to support all roles, i.e admin & students.
This project is developed using MVC architecture (MVC i.e Model, View, and Controller). At the view layer, we are using JSPs that will generate dynamic web pages, while business logic is done on the model side, and at last, the controller is used to handle request and response objects. We have used the JDBC at the data access layer.
Student Enrollment System Project in Java
In an educational institute like a college or school, sometimes there are extra courses that need to do along with the syllabus. So, students who are interested can enroll in these courses. So, for this, there should be an application where students can easily view courses and enroll in them.
Therefore, we on Codebun have developed Student Enrollment System Project in Java to help students enroll in different courses. Here, there are multiple modules like one module for course, one module for type, and of course, student enrollment all these would be managed by the admin of the application. And students will just do the enrollment.
The following are the major objective of this application:
- To provide a bug-free application to the admin and students.
- The main objective is to build a secure, robust Student Enrollment System Project where the information of students, and courses is managed properly.
- It maintains the record of the courses, and the student’s enrollment detail efficiently so that it would be easy to access at any time 24*7.
Modules and Functionalities of the Student Enrollment System Project
This application has two major roles i.e Admin and Student. Let us see their functionality
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE course type.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE new courses.
- It can VIEW students’ enrollment requests.
- Admin can ACCEPT/REJECT student’s enrollment.
- Admin can VIEW all the list of students registered.
- Students can VIEW all the list of courses.
- Students can enroll in particular or multiple courses.
- It can VIEW the status of the enrollment.
NOTE: The profile section, log-in, and change password features are also in the system.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: JSP, Html, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the Source Code
Skype Id: jcodebun
WhatsApp: +91 8827363777
Price: 1999 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact Us. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created a STEP-by-STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.