Blood Donation Application in Java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL with source code and project report. This is another Java project for final year students, Blood Donation Project in Java is a minor project in Java for Computer Science Students.
Let’s Understand basic technologies and tools used in the blood donation project in Java. It’s a Java Web application Using JSP, HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to manage the frontend of the application. Its using MYSQL to manage the backend with JDBC. It using MVC architecture and the Maven tool to manage the Jar dependency.
Overview of Blood Donation Project in Java
The project name is Blood Bank Matriculation, Blood donation is a web application so users can access by using web browsers and users can search blood banks according to their locations. There are different user roles and modules of the application.
User roles of the application
there are two main users of the application. Admin and User that is going to directly interact with the application.
- Admin will log in to the application and Manage the other users and blood banks.
- Admin will ADD/DELETE/EDIT any blood bank.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/EDIT users or blood donors in the application.
- Admin is the manager of the application so admin has all the access to operate the application.
- Admin will be responsible to handle all the backend activity of the application.
- Users can register and login into the application by using a simple URL over the browser.
- Users can search for the blood in the application.
- Users can search blood as per the locations.
- Users can directly contact the blood donors.
Blood Donation Project in Java(Demo)
tools and Technology in Blood Donation
Front-End : JSP, Html, CSS, JS.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
WhatsApp: +91 8827363777
Price: 1500 INR
e created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process. Check the prices and services Plan and services>>