Environment Survey Project in using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Environment Survey Portal project in java is a web application where we have to reduce the paper consumption for conducting the surveys and want to provide a survey portal where the surveys will be held.
This Project is performing all the crud operations like EDIT/UPDATE/DELETE functions. Following the MVC architecture to manage the view part in JSP and handling the Server-side request, it’s using servlet and MYSQL as backend.
Environment Survey Project in java
Environment Survey Portal project in java is a web application where we wanted to reduce the paper consumption for conducting the surveys and want to provide a survey portal where the surveys will be held. The complete process of the Environment Survey Portal will be managed online. There is no need to maintain the record manually.
The following are the major objective of the Environment Survey Portal.
- To provide a bug-free Portal to the Students, Faculty, and Admin.
- To allow users to attain a survey using our application.
- To allow users to Provide on-going competition information in the system.
- Maintain the record of Student Participants so it will be easy to access any time 24*7.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/DELETE/UPDATE Survey.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/DELETE/UPDATE Faculty/Staff.
- Admin can accept User Request for registration.
- Admin can ADD competition.
- Admin can view Surveys done by the student.
- Admin can view Support Page for any issue faced by the users.
- Admin can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE FAQs information.
- Students can view information about Competition.
- Students can take a quick survey.
- Students can ADD/VIEW the seminar attained by Student.
- Students can view contact us information and also can add issues if faced.
- Students can VIEW FAQs.
- Student can VIEW/UPDATE his/her profile.
- Faculty can ADD/VIEW/UPDATE/DELETE Survey for students.
- Faculty can VIEW Survey added by Admin.
- Faculty can add competition for Students.
- Faculty can view Survey done by Students.
Technologies used in the Environment Survey Project
Front-End : Jsp, Html, CSS, JS.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get Source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Note: If you need the source code please contact the above contact details. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports, ER diagrams, DFD Diagrams, etc. Also, We have remote support to help you online. Check the prices and services Plan and services>>