Online Book Store
java web application Online bookstore using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Complete java web project with source code and documentation. A mini and major project for college students(Online bookstore in java). It is a dynamic website using the core technologies of Java web programming like JSP and servlet. Here is an example of a simple java web application(java web project) using servlet and JSP as a back-end MYSQL. Those who are starting learning advance java like JSP servlet. It is the best example of creating a java web project and using MySQL with servlet and JSP.
Modules and Description of Online Book Store Project in java:
Search book is the main module of the project. In the online bookstore, the user will search book and select an interesting book. Once the user will select a book from the search result page. He can download the book as a pdf.
Features of Search Module:
- A user can search for a book.
- A user can select a book from the search result.
- A user can download a book in pdf format.
Login and Registration :
- A user can register in the application and maintain his profile. After login user can view the user dashboard and check the history of the book downloaded by the user. Existing user can log in in the application and maintain his records.
The user can search a book according to the category. There is some static category. When user will search a category. All the books under the category will be listed on the resulted page. The user can select any book and download.
Technology Used in the project Online Book Store.
The complete project is developed using the below technology
- HTML: Page layout has been designed in HTML and JSP.
- CSS: CSS has been used for all complete style part.
- Jsp/Servlet: All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in
- MySQL: MySQL database has been used as a database.
- Glassfish: Project will be run over the Glassfish 4.0
Contact to download source code and configuration
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR