Online Furniture Shopping Project in JAVA with source code. It is a web application design to automate Online Furniture Shopping services.
This project is made in JAVA based on a subject on Online Furniture Stores. This project is used to develop a furniture selling website. It is a new trend to Sell/Buy products Online.
This project is best for Computer Science Students. They can see both the use of backend as well as frontend usage. Let’s discuss a bit of the tool and technology used in this project and then gradually we will go through the features and functionalities of the system.
Online Furniture Shopping Project in JAVA
This project covers all the parts of online shopping. There is likewise an admin panel through which we can manage the entire site like adding, updating, removing categories, items, and so on. Viewing orders placed by customers on the site.
If you download this Online Furniture Shopping project, you can see a collection of items and different categories including different Furniture Products and Category. Customers can see complete collection from online shopping.
Function Model of Online Furniture Shopping
It is an online furniture shop that enables customers to check for various furniture accessible at the online store and purchase it. The project gives a list of furniture showed online in various models and designs. The customer may browse through these items according to categories.
If the customer likes an item, he may add it to his shopping cart. The customer needs to register on the site before checking at so he can log in using same id and password next time. The customer can make payment by filling card details. Here we use the Java framework to make the entire front end.
The center level or code-behind model is formed. Moreover, MySQL fills in as a backend to store furniture records and information. Hence, the online furniture-shopping venture brings an entire furniture shop on the web and makes it easy for both buyer and seller to make furniture deals.
Let’s check the project description with the role of different admin and customer.
The activities performed by Admin are:
- Home: On clicking on the home button the admin will be redirected to the home page where he can go through all the categories of the Online Furniture Website.
- Add Admin: The admin can add another admin whom he wants to give access to the website.
- Categories: Admin can add categories of his choice, like office furniture, home furniture, and so on where he needs to mention the name of the category, suitable image, and a small description. The new category added will also be added to the backend. Admin can go through all the categories present in the Online Furniture Shopping Website and he can delete or edit categories of his choice.
- Product: Admin can similarly add products to specific categories, where he needs to mention the category name, price, image, and add the description of the product. He can find the added product in the respective category and the added product will also be present in the backend. All the products present can be found under the product list. Admin can likewise edit or delete a product from the product list.
- Sell History: This contains the list of customers who have booked products from the Website. It will show the name of the customer, product description, product purchased, address, booking date, amount, and so on.
To purchase any product customer needs to signup to the website using details like name, password, contact info, address, and so on. If he is already a user he can easily log in using his name and password. He can update the number of items he wants to purchase and accordingly the amount will vary. He also needs to add the delivery address. When he proceeds to the next page he will need to add his card details and make payment. It will show that the payment is successful!
You can check all the admin and customer details that are being added to the database.
Tools and Technologies
Front-End: JSP, HTML, CSS, JS
Back-end: MYSQL, JDBC.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get Source Code
Skype id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database and project reports with all the diagrams. Also, we have created STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration, we will provide a complete project configuration guide remotely using any Desk or Zoom.