Online Grocery shop project in project in java using JSP, Servlet, and MYSQL. Its using MVC architecture with maven build tool tunning on tomcat server. Online Grocery shop is a web application running on the browser and deployed on a tomcat server.
In technical terms, this application is performing all the crud operations like EDIT/UPDATE/DELETE functions. Following the MVC architecture to manage the view part in JSP and handling the server request using servlet and MYSQL as backend.
Objective of Grocery shop project in java
The main objective of the grocery shop is to create an online e-commerce platform for customers. It’s an online grocery shop where you can place your order according to your requirements. The following are the major objective of the application.
- Save time and travel expense to buy your daily needs.
- One-click and handy shopping.
- Provide facility to online payment.
- Same price of the product according to the city or country.
- Provide an online platform for every customer.
Modules and functionalists of Online grocery shop
There are two types of actors in the application one is ADMIN or the shop owner who can manage his product and the other one will be the customer who can view products and place an order to buy them. Let’s see all the details step by step.
shop owners can log in to the application and manage available products like the number of products. admin can delete update the records.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE the available product in the shop.
- Admin can check the records about the customers.
- Admin can check the order history.
- Admin can view all the transactions like pending orders or the placed orders.
- Admin can upload the image of the product and change the price at any time.
The user is the front actor of the application who can view the available products and check the price as well and place the order according to the requirement.
- Users can view the product.
- User can register in the application with some simple or mandatory details like Name, Email, phone, and address.
- Users can place an order in some easy steps.
- Users can manage the shopping cart.
- Users can view the invoice or bill of the complete shopping.
- Users can view the transaction history after login into the application.
- The mandatory part of the application for users is, Users have to log in to order any product.
Online Grocery Shop project in java DEMO
Technologies used in blood bank
Front-End : JSP, Html, CSS, JS.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Download the source code Online grocery shop in java
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Note: If you need the source code please contact the above contact details. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created a STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process. Check the prices and services Plan and services>>