An online tourism management project in java is a web application following MVC architecture and the Maven tool. so here is another college project for computer science students. The tourism management project is using JSP, servlet, MYSQL, and Eclipse or NetBeans.
Online tourism management is a good idea to choose a minor or major project for final year students. or for if you want to learn java web development. because this java project is using all the required web technologies that are used to build a web application in Java.
Let’s have look at the feature and functionalities of Online tourism management in detail.
Tourism management project overview
Well, We all know these days everyone loves to travel or explore new places. At the same time tourist are worried about the accommodation and the find the best and secure places to stay or spend the best holidays.
Online Tourism Management System will come with some solution that going to solve lots of problems like a tourist can book his holiday packages before leaving the own house. That Includes all the accommodation and the in-depth details about the places and the hotels.
This is a web application and programmed in Java. using JSP, HTML, CSS, Servlet, MYSQL and deployed over the tomcat server. It using MVC architecture to manage the resources and file and using the Maven tool to manage the dependencies.
Let’s highlight some key points about the tourism management system in java.
- Users can view all the places according to the location or types of holidays and adventure.
- Users can estimate the price or select any holiday package according to the requirement.
- The online tourism management system will take responsibility for all the needful things about the customer requirement.
- A centralized admin can manage all the actors of the application like hotel managers, Places manager or all types of customers.
Tourism management project Modules.
Tourist Or User
Tourist is the main module of the application. tourists can view the packages and book any selected package according to the requirement. the User can explore the place virtually by using images or video clips.
Users can log in and register in the application at any time from anywhere and check the booking history also can make a new booking.
Holiday package is the main born of the system that contains all the details about the places like images, name of the place, description, Price, duration in days or hours and the adventure that the user can do at that place ETC.
Images will help the user to explore the place and find some positive gestures about the place or we have another option here to add video clips about the place that also will be a good idea. We can keep this for future enhancement.
This module contains all the details about the travel agents according to the locations. Travel agents also can register as new users and log in as an existing user in the application at the same time travel agent can delete or update personal details. Users can find the contact details of the travel agent and contact them.
Actors of application
mainly there are 3 actors of the application let’s discuss about role and responsibility of the actors in detail.
- Admin will be the root user of the application that can manage all the other users or data of the application. like an admin can manage all the users or tourists.
- Admin can Edit, Delete, Update the user.
- Admin can edit, delete and update the tourist places.
- Admin can edit, delete and update the hotels or the hotel managers.
- Users can Register in the application.
- Users can log in to the application.
- Users can view all the tourist places.
- Users can make booking of any holiday package.
- Users can make payments online.
- Manager can Add, Edit, update new places.
- Manager can Add images about the places.
- The manager can check the booking according to location.
- Manager can arrange the agent details.
Let’s see the technologies and software that are used to build this web application.
Front-End : JSP, Html, CSS, JS.
Server: Tomcat 8.5.
Contact to get the source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
Online tourism management project Demo
Step by Step Tutorial to configure Java project
Viva Questions and answer for java project
Check new projects in java
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration. We will also provide configuration support remotely. You can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a beginner and want to learn the complete step by step development about this project. We prepared the complete step by step java web application development tutorial
This tutorial will give you enough ideas to develop a basic java web application that follows the industry standard while writing the code.