Hospital Management System project in hibernate with source code and project report. Its using Hibernate to manage the backend or database of the application. Let’s understand the technologies, tools, features, and functionality of the Hospital Management System.
This is the extended version of HMS in Java. As we focus here on the hibernate so the complete backed is the design and developed using hibernate and MYSQL.
Tool and Technologies
Its following MVC(Model View Controller) to manage the resources and Maven tool to manage the dependency. HTML and CSS to manage the front end of the application. Servlet to manage the server-side request and response and Hibernate with MYSQL to manage the back end of the application. It’s deployed on the Tomcat server.
Hospital Management System Project in Hibernate
Hospital Management System in hibernate is another Major project for Computer Science students let’s see all the functionalities. Main objective of the HMS system is to automate all the manual processes of the hospital.
There are three main actors of the HMS who going to manage or operate the complete application. 1) Admin 2) Doctors 3) Receptionist
Admin: Admin is the main actor who will be responsible for managing Doctors and Receptionists. Below is the task list which will be performed by admin.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE a doctor.
- Admin can VIEW the list of doctors.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE a receptionist.
- Admin can VIEW the list of receptionists.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE a patient.
- Admin can ADD/DELETE/UPDATE appointments.
- The doctor can check the appointment and the patient list.
- The doctor can VIEW the appointments.
- The doctor can VIEW the patient list.
- Receptionists can ADD/EDIT/VIEW appointments.
- Receptionists can ADD/EDIT/VIEW patients.
Contact to get the source code
Skype Id: jcodebun
Price: 800 INR
Note: If you need the source code you can contact. We will provide complete source code and all the required things like Database. We have created STEP by STEP configuration tutorial to help you in the configuration process.
If you find any kind of difficulties during the configuration. We will also provide the configuration remotely. You can contact at email@example.com